Cohousing-L Admin - glitches and "Reply to:"
From: Cohousing-L Listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 09:12:18 -0500
Two rather odd problems have developed recently:

One user's account was sending bounce messages to the original poster
rather than to the list manager...

The last couple days another subscriber account has been sending
digests back to the whole list !

Both errant subscribers have been dropped.

The former may be related to the fact that Cohousing-L is currently
configured so that the "Reply to:" header has the address of the
original poster (rather than the list's address).  Tho I abhor
the personal replies that get mistakenly posted to the list
from time to time, I'm inclined to request that the "Reply to:"
header be reconfigured to have the list address.

Fred

Fred H. Olson  List manager of Cohousing-L
owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org