Re: Cohousing in Pacific NW, CA
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:40:14 -0500
On Mon, 15 Apr 1996 Jpfortier [at] aol.com wrote:

> We are considering moving to Washington State in the next year or so, and
> planning to start a family soon, and looking for a saner
> lifestyle and more community ties than are easy to find in Washington DC.
>
> Julia and Alex

Folks, I was just back in DC for a community land trust conference and
found quite strong community.  Are you posting in the right circles?  The
Columbia Heigths area seemed to be in the midsts of strong
revitalization.  Ya will just trade an east coast crime scene for on
controlled by west coast white guys in ties, Asian disinchanted and Los
Angeles fallen angels.

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate