Re: Help with [Good Meeting] a WWW Address
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 11:20:30 -0500
The address listed below worked for me on 4/22/96.  Try again.
If you have further problems please send me a message directly
rather than over the list.

Fred
Fred H. Olson  List manager of Cohousing-L
owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
(preferred address for list related messages)

--
ADDRESS CHANGE   ADDRESS CHANGE   ADDRESS CHANGE   1/25/96
Use this address: fholson [at] tc.umn.edu    NOT: fholson [at] uci.com