Web practices
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 18:24:21 -0500
One thing to be careful about is to not include material on your site
from sources you do not have permission to use. For example, one site
included several articles from the cohousing journal without permission.
This was copyright material used without permission and was
inappropriate.  I have seen my own writings up on web sites as well, and
though I don't copyright my work, it is a courtesy to ask before using.

It is interesting how wide spread the web and its material is becoming.
I was having lunch with my sister in a small Seattle restaurant and a
person at the next table heard my name and said to me, Oh, Your Rob
Sandelin? I read your stuff on the web!