Calif regional conference
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 23:33:18 -0500
Our planning committee has set the date for the California regional coho
conference for Oct. 10 - to 12 in Sacramento.  Right now we are seeking
sponsors to help cover the costs of the conference and thus keep the
registration fee low so YOU ALL WILL WANT TO COME!!  (Mark your calendar
now.)

We're looking for ideas of businesses to approach that might sponsor for
$250, $500 or $1,000 or more.  Possibilities include developers, architects,
bankers, builders, statewide real estate brokers, building supply companies -
especially innovative ones, etc.  You know, anyone who might like to get
their name out in front of a bunch of folks interested in cohousing.

If you have any ideas of folks we could send an appeal letter to, PLEASE
email me their name and address at martyr707 [at] aol.com.  It will be very much
appreciated.  And of course if YOU are a potential sponsor, please let us
know.  We also have a $100 sponsor level for individuals who would like to
help us out and also attend (or not attend).  Seed money will be put to good
use immediately.

Thanks!
Marty Roberts, Santa Rosa, CA