Re: Examiner article/Fairfax "cohousing
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 18:47:33 -0500
I find so much silmilarity in East Blair Housing Coop and the CoHo
concept that I find it hard to separtate them.  Though EBHC is a limited
equity subsidized lowincome housing project, it came out of a coho
visioning process, has common space, is consensus based and determinate
according to the desires of the resident-owners.

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate