RE: Room rental in cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:48:33 -0500
Just Last night the Sharingwood rental task force met to redefine our
policy about rentals. We currently have 4 rental apartments built into
basements and have 2 house shares. Our original policy was to limit the
number of renters to 20% of the total population. We may change that in
the near future as we are currently exceeding that limit as of next week
and find such percentages somewhat arbitrary. (Our policy lets us change
the percentage at any meeting)