Get Em While They Are Hot!
From: Glen Orcutt (gorcuttprowess.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:15:13 -0500
Valley Oaks Village in Chico, CA is getting completed!  Three households
have moved in with a plan for two houses per week completed until mid-July.
Of the 28 (almost-custom) homes being built on 5 acres, only three are left
for sale - a large 3-4 BR/2 BA, a 3 BR/2BA, and a 2 BR/1BA.  Costs range
from $99,000 to $137,000.  Contact me at the above email address if you are
interested.

Chico is a wonderful community of 85,000 Northeast of San Francisco.  It has
the nation's fourth largest metropolitan park which is 150 feet from our homes.

Glen Orcutt
(And I moved in last weekend.  Yahoooooooo!)