House for sale
From: DMountjoy (DMountjoyaol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:53:47 -0500
Current or prospective cohousers:

Our home in Muir Commons CoHousing in Davis, California is for sale.  After
spending many years involved in planning, building, and living in our home we
needed to move away to pursue career opportunities.  The house is a 3 bedroom
/ 1 bath, 1124 sq. ft. and at 5 years old is in great condition plus it has
established landscaping.  If you are interested in living in the first
co-housing community in the U.S. please send a note directly to us and we can
send you further information.

Daniel and Catherine Mountjoy
DMountjoy [at] aol.com  or CMountjoy [at] aol.com