Commonweal Events Upcoming
From: Christina_Hilliard-LCH005 (Christina_Hilliard-LCH005email.mot.com)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 11:44:45 -0500
Commmonweal Cohousing Village, of Grafton, Massachusetts, offers the following
events in May, 1996:
- - - - - - - - - -
Saturday, May 4, and Sunday, May 5
Royal Crowne Plaza, Marlboro (Route 20)
Visit our booth at the NE Realtors' Showcase; see preliminary site plans and
meet live Commonweal-ers on the hoof!
- - - - - - - - - -
Thursday, May 16 7- 9 PM.
The Cohousing Center, 103 Morse Street, Watertown, off Galen Street.
INFO Presentation -- An introduction to our group and our plans, and how you
can
get involved.  Meet and talk to members. CALL 617-923-1300 to reserve a seat.
Child care provided by *reservation*.
- - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, May 19, 2 - 3:30 PM
Forest Hills, Grafton, MA, off Deernolm Road.
INFO Presentation -- An introduction to our group and our plans, and how you
can
get involved.  Meet and talk to members. CALL 617-923-1300 to reserve a seat.
Child care provided by *reservation*.
SITE WALK follows.

For more info:
  - Send email (NOT to the whole list...) to lch005 [at] email.mot.com
  - Visit our web site, updated monthly, at
http://www.cohousing.org/specific/commonweal/

Our membership has grown and our site plans proceed apace!

Best,
Christina Hilliard
Commonweal Cohousing