resale values and email contacts
From: Peter Starr (startraknorthcoast.com)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 01:32:02 -0500
We at Marsh Commons are interested in this same type of information. We
need it for the bank so that we can build the housing units and complete
our project. We are concerned the bank may appraise the units too low,
because this is an unfamiliar type of dwelling.

I would be glad to help with Denise's project. Though we own the
land and have built the common house, we don't as of yet live in the
community. But if we can be of help contact us. Please feel free to
email me directly.

Peter Starr
startrak [at] northcoast.com

Peter Starr