Folks in the D.C. Area?
From: Douglas Simons (dougthoughtful.com)
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 14:56:24 -0500
To any subscribers in the Washington D.C. area:

Hello,

I am currently interviewing for a job in D.C. and would like to
know about any cohousing communities in the area.  Specifically, if
I get the job I will be needing a place to live -- probably for
about a year.  My wife and daughter will be remaining in Colorado,
so I just need a place for myself.  A room to rent in a community,
or with community-minded folks in the area would be great.

If you know of any situations that might work, please get in touch.
 I'll be happy to share more about myself and my needs then, so we
can explore whether there is a good match for everyone's benefit.

Thanks!

Doug Simons
currently in Colorado

doug [at] thoughtful.com