RE: Storage space
From: Marci Malinowycz (SoDancemsn.com)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 10:56:39 -0500
I have yet to hear a cohousing community say, "Aw, shoot, we built too much
storage space!"

It's pretty easy, during development, to say that people will (read: "should")
reduce their possessions and live with fewer material objects in the wonderful
utopian future world of cohousing. But, go see how people really live, before
freezing those blueprints.

-- Marci Malinowycz
   Puget Ridge Cohousing, Seattle
   206-763-2623 SoDance [at] msn.com