Re: COHOUSING-L digest 7
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 13:16:57 -0500
Rob Sandelin wrote:

> One thing we are doing to deal with the above is called the decision
> board.
> Note: this method currently is only used for decisions which
> meet certain criteria so they do NOT need full membership approval. The
> criteria are posted next to the folder with the forms.

Rob,

I really like giving people who are most concerned with a particular decision
the
authority to make it, which it sounds like the decision board does.  Would you
mind
posting the criteria you use to determine when a decsion does not need to go
before
full membership?
--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"Between whom there is hearty truth, there is love."
                         - Henry David Thoreau