Revisiting Decisions
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 02:29:02 -0500
Our policy about revisiting decisions, is that one has to get the support of
two other households to get their issue back on the agenda of the condo
association (all of us). But remember we only have 12 households here, and
there are usually only 10 or so people make it to each monthly meeting. This
makes things less cumbersome, except in instances where it makes things more
difficult. When one person in a group is silent or obstructionist and the
group is very small, that person sticks out like a sore thumb.

Joani Blank
Doyle St. and Old Oakland (California, of course)