[no subject]
From: us000669 (us000669interramp.com)
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 06:45:09 -0500
Hi all,

This is to let you know that Soltera, a cohousing community in beautiful
Durham Chapel Hill NC is having an event on June 7 and 8. Come share dessert
on Friday night at the Friends Meeting House in Durham 7:00-9:00, meet
members, take a look at the progress of the project (infrastructure
construction starts soon, building of homes in the fall).

Also, on Saturday, 10:00-12:00, take a walk on the property, find out about
our research into affordable home construction, and tour the 18th century
farmhouse which will be our common house and community center.

We would love to have visitors and potential members come on by.

For more info call Carol Eilber 919-383-4265, fax 9193837098, email
71167.2716 [at] compuserve.com  or Frank Overton us000669 [at] interramp.com.