Common house spaces
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 12:38:02 -0500
We here at Jewell Hill Coho in Sebastopol are beginning common house
programming - Yea!!  I'm on the task force for "interiors" which includes
multi-purpose (dining) room, lounge, lobby, laundry, storage, etc.  (Separate
task forces exist for kitchen, kids areas, arts & crafts, shop, landscaping.)

I'm looking for ideas from any of you regarding my designated spaces.  what
worked/didn't, nifty ideas, size of space (we'll have 14 households), cost
saving ideas, anything you'd like to share.  You can email me directly at
martyr707 [at] aol.com or reply to the list. If you'd like to send ideas about
other spaces too, I'll forward them to the appropriate task force.

Thanks much,
Marty Roberts (I live in Santa Rosa now but hope to live in Sebastopol by end
of next year!)
**We go to planning commission next week and the city council a month later
for rezoning and use permit.  Wish us luck!! **