CoHousing CC&Rs
From: John Major (jmajordayna.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 15:11:41 -0500
We have to get a draft of our CC&Rs together for our city planning condo
application. A member who is a patent attorney is willing to write them up,
but he doesn't have any experience in this area. Would any of you be willing
to share your *completed* CC&Rs with us? If you are, please email me directly,
and we can sort out the "document interchange" issues off-line (email, fax,
carrier pigeon...). If there is general interest, I will post issues that
might be of general concern to the list. I'm sure that there are all sorts of
juicy variations that CoHousing introduces into the normal Condo scene. In the
meantime, I'm off to poke around in the email archives to see what I can turn
up in past discussions.

Thanks -

John Major
Wasatch CoHousing