ecobalance
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:52:12 -0500
I've tried several times to subscribe and keep getting the same automated
response telling me to do what I think i've already done (send a message
with "subscribe ecobalance" in the subject line). Has anyone else
succeeded in subscribing? I also tried it in the body of the message, and
received the same automated reply. There's no one "home" at
support [at] gaia.org. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Denise Meier
Jewell Hill Cohousing
Sebastopol, California

(Where 52 neighbors signed a petition against our project, including 12
people who live in practically the same density we're requesting right
next door! Talk about NIMBY-hypocrisy!)