Promotional Literature and advertising
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 10:40:30 -0500
Once you get a site, be sure to erect an informational display on the
land itself. At Sharingwood we have underground power and all our meters
are grouped in sets, placed on "kiosks". Much to the annoyance of the
meter reader we placed all the power meters on the BACK of the kiosks,
and use the front as outdoor bulletin boards. The one closest to the
entry provides details about the community and so folks who come to
visit or are just wandering around can get info, even if they don't
actually get to talk with anyone.  We got two members this way.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood