Tucson Cohousing Update
From: KKELLY (KKELLYBPA.ARIZONA.EDU)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 10:56:32 -0500

COHOUSING IN TUCSON ON THE MOVE

It's been a very busy year for the Tucson Neighborhood Development
Corporation (formerly Tucson Cohousing), as we transform our community into
a physical reality. The four core Active Member households began marketing
to the general public in mid-February, and by May 1, we had grown to 17
households consisting of 26 adults and 9 kids.

In April, after an extensive search-and-interview process, we brought on
board the talented developer consultant team of Wayne Moody and John Wesley
Miller, who bring more than 90 years of combined experience in the area,
and an intense interest in creating community and environmental
sustainability. We are in the process of identifying a site and hope to
have one optioned soon.

Our World Wide Web home page has also been attracting a lot of attention,
and has brought us at least one member, with several others coming to slide
shows in the future. Included on the website are our Mission & Goals, an
overview of why we are doing this, a long list of frequently asked
questions, and News & Events--including upcoming slideshows (updated
monthly). You can find our site at http://www.igc.apc.org/tndc/

We are still seeking new members to join us on our journey to community in
the beautiful resort city of Tucson, but at the pace we are growing, we may
fill up fast! So if you, or someone you know, are interested in potentially
joining, please contact us as soon as you can in these ways: 1) send email
to sfarley [at] igc.apc.org ; 2) leave a message on our hotline: (520) 570-6052;
3) write us at: TNDC, 2532 E. Helen St., Tucson, AZ 85716.

    \\\\ __   _\\\     Steve Farley
     \\\ \@\  \@\\     Stephen Farley Design
      \\    `  `\      sfarley [at] igc.apc.org
       \\     {||}     (520) 740-0344
        |\\\   =F8=F8 |
        | | \\\__/     <-- Malek, my top salesdog
     =20