Property Values?
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 02:32:44 -0500
Marty

I just read your message. Eager to hear how it went. I don't know anything
about what actually happened to property values in the neighborhood where
Doyle Street. . THey were pretty damn low around here for the Bay Area
before we moved in, at least in the residential area behind our building.
Lots of crummy little old houses, a few of them well kept up but not most.
Across the street we have commercial development so residential property
values issues are non-existent. I can't imagine we have done anything but
bring values up or have no effect. What does new construction do in an area
of funky old houses? Are your neighbors unhappy because of the density, or
because of who they imagine you are.  Hippies? Communards/ists? Probably. Or
what else?

Joani

Joani