Re: Maybe developments are not what we need
From: Dspreitzer (Dspreitzeraol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 15:29:40 -0500

Loved your verbosity.  Keep it coming!  I know at least for the near future,
I'm happy settling with being in a virtual coho community.  I still am
working with others in getting a retrofit cohousing community happening in
Toronto, but meanwhile, being in community with fellow dreamers is the next
best thing!

donna spreitzer
- Moving soon to a wonderful old neighborhood in Toronto and still believing
that N Street Cohousing can be replicated!