Re: Limits on # of households?
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:34:39 -0500
In a message dated 96-07-22 15:43:44 EDT, Rowena writes:

>in Cambridge MA, the suggestion has been made that we increase
>the number of units on our site from 36 to 41,

How big is the lot? We have 25 units on 1 1/4 acres. 40 adults, 25
kids/teens/babies. We step on each other's toes a lot. How much common space
are you planning on? Will there be plenty of room for workshops, sewing room,
exercise equipment, computer/office room?

We don't have to like everybody equally. But it is harder to accept each
persons idiosynchracies when there are too many people.

Mela Silva
Southside Park
Sacramento CA