Re: Parental boundaries and expectations
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:35:37 -0500
In a message dated 96-07-22 12:48:53 EDT, Rob writes:

>>Sharingwood
>>(Where I KNOW nobody spanks their kids cause we talked about it)

Wow! I am amazed. We come no where near that level of agreement. Did people
have to agree to that to join? Sometimes these discussions  make me very
aware of how different we are from each other. Wedo have folks who eat junk
food and watch lots of TV . And kids do get spanked - some kids, some times,
while other kids apparently get to make up their own rules as they go.

Mela Silva
Southside Park
Sacramento CA