Re: experience with studio/efficiency units
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:35:32 -0500
In a message dated 96-07-22 14:05:33 EDT, Jay and Paul from Liberty Village
write:

>  Are they useful?  Do you wish you had built more?  What are the
benefits/drawbacks of building them?

Sure wish everyone would ALWAYS put city/state.

We have 600 square foot 1 bedrooms. Are you talking about like 400-500 square
foot units? Why do you want to do that? My understanding is that the price
difference would be very small, since both have kitchen/bath/water heater/AC
and heat, etc.  A one bedroom allows for a change in situation (add/subtract
a partner, kid, etc) while a studio is exclusively for one person.

Mela Silva
Southside Park
Sacramento CA