Re: Too Many Units???
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:39:15 -0500
Zev, I come from a 22 unit co-op and the problems of meeting, agreement,
smaller groups forming are still present.  We have often wished for more
units and people, feeling about 40 units would be just right.  Go figure.

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate

  • Too Many Units??? Zpaiss, July 23 1996
    • Re: Too Many Units??? Michael Omogrosso, July 23 1996