Re: COHOUSING-L digest 70
From: GREENCY (GREENCYaol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:10:01 -0500
Friends,

We presently live in Chicago and are looking for a new community to make
our home, preferably in the Pacific NW, but will consider other areas
too.  We are three, mother, father, and child (age 3), vegetarian,
Buddhist,  progressive in politics, and open to alternative lifestyles.
We're planning a  trip in August, by car, and would like to stop in as
many interesting prospective communities as possible along the way (from
Chicago to Oregon, or thereabouts).  If you or anyone you know would like
to host us for a visit in your/their community, we would be grateful for
the exposure and look forward to meeting you.

Please send e-mail to my address, write or phone us at:

Samos Family (Josh, Penny, & Liam)
4326 North Wolcott Street
Chicago, IL 60613
312-868-6030