Re: Help (with cohousing-L list commands)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:33:32 -0500
One of these days I'll get a monthly FAQ posted to the list
on listproc commands etc...

In the meantime use the command

info cohousing-L

listproc [at] cohousing.org

to get a copy of the welcome message which explains a lot of this.
I urge subscribers to keep a copy of this message on their computer  for
reference so they dont have to ask everyone via the list for such advice...

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu  (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
List manager of  Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues)  and