Re: World Futurist Conference
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 19:52:07 -0500
Corey,

I echo Don's comments and want to ad a few of my own.

The example you have set is wonderful and ultimatly critical to making
cohousing a mainstream option.  The cooperation you showed by working with
numerous other coho groups and organizations is IMHO the heart of what we are
doing.  I am very glad to hear that people showed interest and my sense is
your "homey" booth  - literally - gave people a gracious opening into the
issue at hand.

In addition, since there is not an organized national organization - I see
the CoHo Network currently as a publisher of the Journal - efforts like yours
must be duplicated wherever possible.  As you have demonstrated once again,
the market for cohousing is NATIONAL and any promotion should keep that in
mind.

Thanks again for promoting so well one of the most important things near and
dear to my heart.

Love,

Zev