Unit pricing differential: request for info
From: Harriet Talan (htalansfsu.edu)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 14:17:19 -0500
Hello all,

I am a member of a Northern California cohousing project which is well
underway.

We will have eighteen households on our site, 10 single homes and 8
duplex units.

We would like to know if any other projects have had differential pricing
for units based on individual unit location  or other factors.  Of
course, the base price will be determined  by square footage and
materials, etc.

Assuming base costs are identical, but some units are located in what is
considered usually a more desirable location offering a "better
view" of a canyon or are farther away from street and parking traffic, how
might pricing be handled?

Any experience, advice or suggestions are most warmly solicited.

Thanks,

Harriet Talan
San Francisco