Coop house seeks housemates
From: CHARLES THIESEN (T1CTHIESENWELLESLEY.EDU)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 15:01:01 -0500
Folks,

I'm a cohousing interested person (a lurker on this list).  My large coop
house in Boston is looking for housemates and I thought this would be a
good place to get that info out.  So here it is:

We're looking for several housemates to complete our 8 member vegetarian
household in Boston.
Please call or email for more information, but here are a few details:
  *  Immense house in Upham's Corner, Dorchester.
  *  Woodstoves, Laundry room, Ample parking.
  *  Large yard and garden.
  *  Integrated neighborhood.
  *  We're Food Coop members
  *  Near the T (public transportation)
  *  Non-smoking
  *  A commitment to group living:  housemeetings, shared chores, cooking

Rent is $325 - $360 + utilities.  Interested folks of any race, affectional
preference, age (we're currently 30s-60s), please call: 617/265-1563
or email (but I won't get the email until after 7 August and I'll check voice
mail more often).

Charles Thiesen for the BigTop

     Charles Thiesen                   T1CThiesen [at] Wellesley.edu
     Wellesley College
     Banner Documentation                          617/265-1563