Questionaire for Common House?
From: Mpaiss (Mpaissaol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 00:19:10 -0500
Hello fellow CoHo's,

I am a newby in the Santa Cruz CoHo project (Western Drive CoHo at this time
- nifty name to come...).  And yes Zev is my brother.  I would like some help
in the area of common house lessons.  I am on a sub-commitee tasked with
creating a questionaire to ask what others have learned is important in the
design of the common house and or what went wrong.  If someone has already
done this, I am game for not reinventing the wheel (this time at least!) and
would be most grateful if you could share it with us.  We are almost past the
zoning board stage and on to city council in september.

Thank you all for your time and wisdom,

Matt Paiss
Western Drive CoHo
Santa Cruz, Ca.