some email addresses for contact people?
From: George Dillmann (gdillmaniastate.edu)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 08:44:50 -0500
Hello all:

I'm wanting to reach a few contact people via email and can't locate
addresses for them.  Can anyone tell me what the addresses for the contact
people at any of the communities below might be?

I understand the official contact person list is somewhat out of date, so
some of these names may not be right.  Suggestions as to who is the current
contact for these communities are certainly welcome!

Ongoing Concerns in Portland, OR (Diane Meisenhelter)
Common Ground in Aspen, CO (Marsha Goshorn)
Pine Street in Amherst, MA (Bruce Coldham)
Cardiff Place in Victoria, B. C. (no name)

My spouse and I are very interested in cohousing for the (hopefully) neear
future, and we're gathering information about communities at this point.
We've been lurkers on cohousing-L for a few months now.

Thanks very much for any help anyone can give me!!

George Dillmann
<gdillman [at] iastate.edu>