Confict Resolution, cont.
From: John Major (jmajormhz.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 15:53:30 -0500
Hi, folks -

Our Process Committee is putting together a formal Conflict
Resolution proposal,
getting it in place (sensibly) before we really need it. Our
worst-case-scenario-mongers keep scaring themselves, and we also get
questions along these lines from people considering joining us.

So, the question of the hour is - have any of you developed a process
for
expelling a member while the group is in the development process?
Putting the development together requires everyone to pitch in
with both a lot of effort and money, while putting all of it at
significant risk.
It's a very vulnerable time, and it seems better to deal with
unsolvable conflicts during development, before people actually own
homes.

Specific stories would be appreciated as well,
and if they are too sensitive for public discussion, please feel free
send them to me directly.

Thanks as always,
John Major
Wasatch Cohousing