Cohousing in Tampa, FL area?
From: Jessewhite (Jessewhiteaol.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 23:38:12 -0500
My wife & I are relocating to Tampa FL and we are interested in cohousing.
Does anyone have any contacts, suggestions, or interest?  We're currently
looking for temporary living arrangements, too, so if you have any ideas
please forward them to me at my eddress: Jessewhite [at] aol.com or call me at
work: 813-264-7240.  I don't really have an accessible postal address, but I
can receive mail at the following address: Jesse White  c/o Hinkel, 2750
University Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34243.

Thank you in advance.

Jesse