Common Hse design Q's
From: Mpaiss (Mpaissaol.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:22:48 -0500
Greeting from Sunny (and HOT) Santa Cruz!

We have 2 questions in our search of the "Perfect" common house design:

1.  What rooms or activities have you found to be suitable for "multi-use"
and what have you found necessary to be "single-use" rooms?

2.  What types of noise reduction methods have you found to be effective? (We
will be using an acoustical engineer, but wanted some input from all of YOU!)

Thanks to all of you who hang out here to guide us "Infants" down the right
road.

Matt Paiss
Western Drive CoHo
Santa Cruz, Ca.