Re: COHOUSING-L digest 85
From: GREENCY (GREENCYaol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 14:04:34 -0500
Re:  Northwest Intentional Community Association Conference.

Dear Friends,

We registered for the NICA conference near Eugene at the end of this
week, and currently are on the way there, via car, *but* we neglected to
bring the address and contact phone numbers with us.  Please email this
information to me so that we won't get there and not be able to find the
conference.  Looking forward to the conference and to meeting many new
people.  Thanks,

Josh Samos
Alternatively, please leave this info on my answering maching:
312-868-6030.