Highline Crossing 1BR rental
From: Debbie Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 16:28:09 -0500
(Almost) new 1 Bedroom Condo available for rent at
Highline Crossing CoHousing Community in Littleton
Colorado, only 15 miles due south of downtown Denver.

Details:
        750 square feet
        Large Kitchen w/ Gas stove open to dining/living room
        Living room balcony overlooks a park
        1 Bedroom
        Main floor unit, no stairs
        high ceilings, lots of windows, light
        utilities included
        unit only about 1.5 years old
        Minimum 9 month lease
        Available mid September 1996

About Highline Crossing -
        Currently 27 units built and occupied
         (4 buildings of townhouses/condos)
        last 2 buildings totalling 13 units are under
         construction. (about 4-5 units left for sale)
        3.6 acres total.
        Adjacent to Highline Canal trail system.
        Community meals usually twice a week currently.
        Common house has large kitchen/dining room, childrens romp
         room, adult sitting room, laundry room, exercise area.
        After construction is completed, we will add a guest room.
        Renters are encouraged to become active part of the community.

Rural setting but close to major bus lines and
convenient shopping.  Easy access to
        Denver,
        Golden,
        Denver Tech Center and Inverness.
        Martin Marietta at Waterton Canyon,
        mountain ski areas

Contact either this email address or call (after Tuesday 8/20) to
Ginger Boyle, 303-730-3077, 1609 West Canal Court, Littleton, CO 80120.

                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens                              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                      W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120             Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn                    H (303)797-7779 |
 |      All opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily      |
 |   reflect the opinions of Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.   |