telecenter guide now on web
From: Tom Nelson Scott (vedacsd.uwm.edu)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:35:34 -0500
We posted the ecovillage telecenter planning guide on the web:

     http://www.uwm.edu/~veda/Telecenter

I'd like to know if any coho/ecovillages have entered the field of
telecommuting -- including telework, tele-education, and any other
cyberspace activities.

There are unlimited scenarios. For the brave and well-financed
entrepreneur, one option is to start your own phone company. We can
thank Congress for that. Sometimes they do things right.

For those of us with shallow pockets there are other options.

Tom Nelson Scott                  Phone/Fax: 1-414-966-2902
[company name]                    Business email: tom.scott [at] veda-home.com
W330 N8357 West Shore Drive       Academic email: veda [at] csd.uwm.edu
Hartland WI 53029-9732            Academic web: http://www.uwm.edu/~veda
                      "Do less, accomplish more."