House/Common-area Rules and Regulations
From: Jim Nordgaard (jimnjriver.jriver.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:28:53 -0500
I'm a member of the Monterey Cohousing Community (MoCoCo).  We are
looking for House and Common Area rules and regulations, that other
communities have already devised and implemented, so we don't have to
"reinvent the wheel".

I scanned this year's archives of this list and found a similiar request
, for "house rules" in March, and a possiblity for creating electronic
archieves on the subject, and I wonder if anything of this nature is
currently in the works.

Please give me a reply if anyone can help us out with some relevent
documents.  Thanks.

--
Jim Nordgaard   ~~  Spider Creek  ~~  Monterey Cohousing Community  ~~
Jimn [at] jriver.com ~~  Green Party of Minnesota  ~~  J. River, Inc.  ~~