Re: Highline Crossing 1BR rental
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 09:13:54 -0500
On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Debbie Behrens wrote:

> (Almost) new 1 Bedroom Condo available for rent at
> Highline Crossing CoHousing Community in Littleton
> Colorado, only 15 miles due south of downtown Denver.
> About Highline Crossing -
>       Adjacent to Highline Canal trail system.
>
> Contact either this email address or call (after Tuesday 8/20) to
> Ginger Boyle, 303-730-3077, 1609 West Canal Court, Littleton, CO 80120.
>
>  |  Debbie Behrens                              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |

I sometimes suggest to people that the easiest way to do an endrun around
the great effort required to build cohousng is to move into a usnit in
an already established community.  A few people are positioned to move
across the country to cohousing (not me tho)...

Highline Crossing is one of my favorite sites (despite its suburban
location - I'm an urban person :). It has a balance between a feel of
spaciousness and compactness that I like. This is partially achieved by
"loft units" that have a balcony overlooking the pedestrian street and
steps that come right down to the ground beside their neighbor's.  And the
location by and easy access to the canal/trail is very attractive to me as
a bicyclist. Debbie, someday I'll come visit and have time to bike the
trail!

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu  (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
List manager of  Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues)  and