Jewell Hill gets the gold ring!!
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:08:13 -0500
Hi friends,

Well, we did it!!!!!!!!  City council voted 3 to 2 in favor tonight - thanks
to an eleventh hour decision by the councilman with a potential conflict.  He
and we did the homework and made him comfortable to vote and that swung it -
thank the lord!!!  We had fun celebrating and tried not to think about all
the work that still lies ahead..... (only about 5,000 or the 10,000 baby
steps left to go)

So we still have two or three openings - any takers??  They're pretty much
larger homes over $200K - but still a deal for this area.  And what a GREAT
bunch of people!!  Really! I looked around the room and felt so happy and
proud at our party - pretty coooool neighbors I'm gonna have!!

That's it for now - better get some sleep.
Marty Roberts in Santa Rosa
Jewell Hill Cohousing - NOW we can get a new name!!!