P.S. from Jewell Hill
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 11:16:30 -0500
I forgot to mention in my announcement that we got our approval last night,
the following:

The deciding voter who had read through all 100 or so letters in our file,
said he was particularly moved by the letters from mayors and planners from
other cities telling how there had been opposition and fear there also, but
once moved in, the cohousers blended right into the community and the
opposition went away.

That's thanks to you folks out there that got those letters for us.  Thanks a
million!!!!!  Hope we can return the favor after we're built!!
Marty Roberts