Re: The spelling of the word
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:45:27 -0500
On Tue, 27 Aug 1996 THESHLIFE [at] aol.com wrote:

> It's my feeling that we should do our best to have one standardized spelling.
> No capital 'H' no hyphen. Just cohousing.

I concur. In the world of computers it's particularly nice to have one
spelling...  For the mailing list, I do however tend to capitalize the
I do tend to capitalize the "-L" to make it abundantly clear that it is
the letter rather than the digit.  (For email of course either caps or
lower case will work.)

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu  (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
List manager of  Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues)  and