Grand Junction Colorado
From: Debbie Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 11:17:43 -0500
RMCA has received a plea for help from one of our members that I hope
the list can assist with:

    Dear Friends,

    I have been interested in the concept of cohousing for some time
    and have been a subscriber to *CoHousing* since 1992.  I would like
    to know if there are other interested individuals in the Grand
    Junction (Colorado) area that may also be subscribers or have
    expressed an interest in cohousing and whom I might contact with
    the intent of establishing a core group.  I would very much like
    to pursue the concept of community through cohousing and would be
    appreciative of suggestions on starting a core group.  In fact, an
    article in *CoHousing* on how various groups went about establishing
    a core group might be of interest to those of us thinking about
    sticking our toe in the water.  Thank you for your response.
    Sincerely,

       Julia Kleven,
       256 Village Lane,
       Grand Junction, CO 81503.
       970-434-6494,
       970-243-2458

I don't think Julia has email, so you may either respond to me, or call
or write her directly.  As you all know, it's tough starting a group in
areas where cohousing is an unknown concept.  Also, if someone in another
part of the country might be interested in moving to Grand Junction, I'm
sure Julia would like to know.  I am sending her a list of the RMCA
members on the 'western slope' of Colorado, and in Utah, for her reference.

Thanx for your help.
                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens                              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                      W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120             Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn                    H (303)797-7779 |
 |      All opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily      |
 |   reflect the opinions of Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.   |