Re: The spelling of the word (fwd)
From: Cohousing-L listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:25:58 -0500
richardl [at] spork.callamer.com
is the author of the message below but due to a listproc problem it was
posted by the COHOUSING-L list manager: owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
********************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS ***********************

Wellllll, Chuck should get thirty lashes with a wet noodle from the
consistancy committee.

Just yesterday, I recieved a letter from his office requesting an address
update for the contact list. Throughout the letter, they used the spelling
"CoHousing" whether it was the name of a group or cohousing in general.
Also, Chucks dba "The CoHousing Company" uses that suspicious capital 'H'.

Furthermore, in the early days, Chuck and Katie (along with Innovative
Housing) produced the 'CoHousing' newsletter and, I believe, developed the
logo still in use.

I vote (I mean propose, oops) that we get Chuck to sign on to this list to
directly answer these charges!

Semanticly sarcasic,

Rich Lobdill
Grell cohousing Group, Inc.