CoHousing in Boulder
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:51:30 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings from Boulder, Colorado!

After almost five years of looking for land, dealing with the complexities of
local government regulations and designing a beautiful community, the Boulder
Cohousing community at Nomads is finally poised to start construction this
October!

The community is located in a quiet north Boulder neighborhood and is ajacent
to the only community playhouse and a neighborhood village commercial center.
 The site is perfect for a small community with amenties within walking
distance including a grocery store, daycare, laundry, several resturants and
other typical retail outlets.

We are still looking for several households to join our 11 unit, mixed income
neighborhood located just two miles from downtown Boulder.  The available
units range in price from $165,000 - $265,000 and consists of 2 and three
bedroom townhouses from 1,100 to almost 1,900 square feet.

If you would like additional information and to see a copy of our Information
and Membership Packet, please call me at 303-499-8189 or email me at
Zpaiss [at] aol.com.

In Community,

Zev Paiss