Re: Communication glitches, effective communication resources
From: Monty Berman (mbermanmailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 07:57:47 -0500
Rob,
        A resource that, for me, effectively and succinctly spells out
both principles and practices related to effective communicating in
meetings is chapter 14 in CREATING COMMUNITY ANYWHERE, by Carolyn Shaffer
& Kristin Anundsen. They describe, and give good examples of a
"communications agreement," as well as what behaviors/attitudes make
meetings run well.

Monty (whose closing date at EcoVillage at Ithaca is Oct. 17)