Re: Bank loan
From: Willie Schreurs (williefortnet.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 21:54:50 -0500
On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Rowena Conkling wrote:

> Willie says - asking 30% deposit up front would forclose a lot of people and
> particularly affordability.
>
> That is what we asked for!  A number of people couldn't come up with
> anything like that amount, and our affordability people only have to put up
> a token amount.

        Ah, I think I understand now.  I reread your original message and
realised that the 30% was a request rather than a requirement.  Your
deposit structure as I now understand it is not too different from
Greyrock's; it's just that you set a high deposit as a request, with
exemptions possible, whereas we set a low deposit as a requirement, along
with a request for more if possible.

  /\                     Willie Schreurs                      /\
 //\\  <willie [at] FortNet.org> or <71500.2232 [at] compuserve.com>   //\\
///\\\   Future Home: Greyrock Commons, Fort Collins, CO    ///\\\
          . . . 4 weeks and counting down . . .
  • Bank loan Rowena Conkling, September 2 1996
    • Re: Bank loan Willie Schreurs, September 2 1996